Thursday 17 May 2012

from a mom to kids... Because I love u

FROM A MOM TO KIDS... Because I love uI tell u to pray five times a day
so that u are saved from the fire on the judgement day .........


I dont give u chocolates ,ice-creams and other junk foods
as i fear u may fall sick or catch cold....

I dont give you pocket money because 
i fear u may not be able to spend wisely....

I spank u, lecture u, haunt u,
because i want to instill values in u....

I ignore u,nag u to study hard
so that u may excel in every card....

I make u read Islamic books send you to islamic lectures
so that u can distinguish between false and true(right and wrong)....

I tell u to recite surahs and duas in the morning and evening 
So that u remain in the constant protection of Allah the Almighty....

I tell u practise the Sunnah
so that u r loved by the beloved Prophet ...

....because I LOVE u

 by- Umme Muhammad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.