Sunday 24 March 2013

The DAZZLING DUNYA

THE DAZZLING DUNYA!!

-Umme Muhammad
All rights reserved @Allah subhanahu wa taalas presence

I was running,
The Dazzling and Gleaming,
Dunya I was chasing,
With a passion burning,
Wanted to get everything,
But a life full of fantasy and disobeying.

Living for enjoying,
Not looking at those crying,
Neither the feeling of those screaming,
Nor Of those dying,
I kept on sinning,
Obligations I kept forgetting.

From my Lord I kept turning,
Until in a gloom I kept falling,
Deep, dark and one way landing,
And from there was no returning,
I was profusely sweating.

Held on by my mother hugging,
You had been dreaming,
And I was crying,
And returned to thy Lord repenting,
Who had been ever waiting.

Bestowed me with each and every Blessing,
Showered me with His mercy dropping,
Chose me not only to be a Muslim, but practicing,
Islam a way of life I keep learning,
To follow every sunnah I am hoping,
To see my Lord pleased I am yearning,
And praying too that at the day of reckoning,
I am chosen to enter paradise smiling :).

*******
All articles/poems/stories/novels/quotes  are a copyright . They must not be twisted, edited or quoted or shared without the writer’s name but we encourage you to share and spread as they are published in IiWords for others' benefit. Copyright infringement falls under SINS and stealing so we kindly advise everyone not to violate the rights of the writer or IiWords

Click Like/Comment/Share or Tag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.