Monday 16 September 2013

Fountains And Springs

Fountains And Springs

written by- Umme Muhammed
When I am with you I am so happy

I feel relaxed and in tranquility

I love to hold you

And gaze upon you



I urge to meet you many times a day

The coolness of my eyes I cannot let you away

You scratch my eyes and make it bleed

But your wisdom makes me plead



I travel down many lanes

Many oceans and seas and plains

The depths I love to explore

And closeness to you I implore



The past, present and future

Every word you have told is so true

Closeness to you will complete my mission

And within me create a complete transformation



From the cradle to the grave

And dawn to dusk you have engraved

Each factor of life is your definition

Bringing peace and deep satisfaction

03/09/2013

***
LIke/SHARe/TAg /COMMENT
All articles/poems/stories/novels/quotes have been written are copyright


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.