Wednesday 13 June 2012

MUSLIM IS MY NAME

MUSLIM IS MY NAME by @umme muhammmad

I hear the call to PRAYER yet keep myself busy and never take Allah's name,

I neither like the HIJAB ,nor the beard ,tights and minis suit my Frame.
... ...
I spend my money in gambling,movies ,drinking never in charity,

I hoard wealth by haram and illegal means fearing ADVERSITY.

I love to GOSSIP,Backbite and call others names,

Imaan departed my HEART yet MUSLIM is my name

But being a MUSLIM just by name wont take me to jannah gate

Neither the fragrance nor the abodeof Jannah in my FATE

I got to amend my ways tonight

By the Quran and Sunnah i got to Abide,

Those are DEARER to Allah who REPENT Sincerely,

O Allah make me of those who spent this life WISELY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.