Friday 7 September 2012

If I were to raise my child again!!

If I were to raise my child again!!

Umme Muhammad
All rights reserved @Allah swt's presence

If I were to raise my child again!!
I would name them with a meaningful Islamic name

I would keep reciting duas and practicing sunnah from when they are in the cradle
So that it becomes a habit and living without them would be impossible.

I would impart Islamic education and stories of Prophets and Sahabas i would relate
Rather than those embarrassing and demoralizing fairy tales

I would make them see the wonderful creations of Allah
I would make them seek the pleasure of Allah

I would make them greedy of attaining Jannah
I would not let in them instill the filth and love of dunya

I would let them know their cunning enemies nafs and shaitan
I would let them know their loving, compassionate and everlasting companion is Allah
I would make them follow the one who will cry for us on the day of Judgement our beloved Rasulullah

I would make them punctual in prayers and tell them do not delay
I would tell them beware ,prepare before the angel of death may pick you away

I would help them in their endeavors to spread deen
I would pray for them to keep them steadfast on deen

HIT LIKE/SHARE/TAG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.