Monday 7 October 2013

Dua

O Allah My eyes shed tears the moment I imagine the Kaaba in front of my eyes
My heart so attached to it
I long to visit you whenever its name is mentioned
When will I see it again, touch the walls and circumambulate around it
Ya Allah grant us the opportunity to visit your House

Aameen
---------------------------------

O Allah how we wish………..
we could be the chosen ones one to wear the ihram and walk to Mina
we could hear the echo of Labbaik with the melodious crowd
we could take our pebbles and pelt the hated one
we could lay our head on the blessed ground of Muzdalifah
we could let our tears fall in dua on the plains of Arafat
we could see the Ka'abah and perform Tawaf
we could visit the Prophets Masjid

O Allah with this ache in my heart to be among those you have called this year

Let our names be among those whom you will call next year

Aameen
edited by Umme Muhammad


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.