Sunday 12 January 2014

COVERED AND PROUD

Covered and proud!!
by Umme Muhammad. 
All Rights reserved @ Allah swts presence

I lower my gaze
i don't want any one to look upon my face
I have respect and dignity
I show i am a Muslim professionally
This is my hijab
This is my jihad
I please Allah
and will be rewarded with jannah
I wear my uniform with my badge attached
That I am a Muslimah and Allah's brand i match
Long and loose
And black is what i choose
To save from blackness of hell
And wrath of Allah i expel
Come my sisters join with me
To please Allah and in Aakhirah be carefree
LIKE/SHARE/TAG/COMMENT

All articles/poems/stories/novels/quotes have been written by Umme Muhammad  are copyright 
They must  not be twisted, edited or quoted or shared without the writer’s name but we encourage you to share and spread as they are published  for others' benefit. Copyright infringement falls under SINS and stealing so we kindly advise everyone not to violate the rights of the writer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.