Monday 6 May 2013

MISSING YOU!!


MISSING YOU!!

Missing those Beautiful nights
missing those lovely days

It was then that i didnt care for you
I misused the time when you were with me

Every night was a special night
Looked forward with great eagerness

Every dawn bought special feelings
Tears poured by as the days of being with u decreased

Though u kept me hungry throughout the day
I feared that if i hurt you i will tear u apart

I remained thirsty for you in long summer days
I kept quiet and listened and stood patiently

As you are approaching I welcome you with arms wide
MY Beloved RAMADAN you are taking long strides

O Allah make us spend Ramadan wisely and be the ones who make you pleased and worship u as u ought to be worshiped.

written by Umme Muhammad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.